Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Things to See and Do - 5/16

Missed last week, but here is a list for this weekend. I'll be in the Bay Area for the weekend and running in the Bay to Breakers race on Sunday. Here is a list of things I may have been doing instead:

Trapezoid.
I have not been to an Asian American small theatre production for about 5 years. The storyline for this play sounds interesting. April 19 - May 25. $16 general admission, $14 students/seniors.

If you live on the Westside and wanted to see exotic animals without having to drive to the LA Zoo, visit Ecostation! Year-round: Saturday & Sunday 10am- 4pm & Friday 1-5pm
**Summer hours (July-August): Monday-Friday 1-5pm. Adults–$8 Children–$6 Seniors–$7 (65 and over)

Raging Waters! I haven't been here since I was in junior high. Have to go back now that I am comfortable in the water. It's going to be in the 100's this weekend. Let's cool off! Adults $34.99, $29.99 Online - Save $5.00, Children - Under 48 inches $19.99, Seniors - 55+ with ID $22.99. The season passes are on sale too!

Or, of you're in the Bay (SF) this weekend come cheer for me at Bay to Breakers! Let me know which mile marker you'll be at: 1 through 7, or Finish Line.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Have fun up north! Good luck with the run!