Friday, May 2, 2008

Things to See and Do - 5/3

See a film or three at the Asian Pacific Film Festival. There are many films in 58 Program events and 3 venues to choose from. $8 students/seniors/member-$10 general admission per Program.

Visit the gardens at the Huntington Library, especially this one. My parents fear that I am turning Chinese. I tell them the word is turning Chinese. $15 weekdays, $20 weekend.

Three MOCA Venues: Free Every Thursday!

Pasadena Roving Archers. I really don't want to tell people about this one because it's so crowded as it is. I tried going once but I got lost and by the time I got there, the parking lot was too full.

Sorry I didn't post this sooner. I was too busy trying to get life in order this week! :)

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

If you have a BOFA acct lots of museums are free during the first wknd of the each month in 2008.