Monday, April 14, 2008

Anti-rock campaign (kick-off)

So I'm thinking that I need to actively shove off the rock I have been living under and (re)discover the world around me. In conjunction with The List (see list to the right of this post), I will be gettin' out of the house, exploring my environs, and interacting with the world. Documentation will occur here at this blog and here. <--- Check this site out! You'll like it.

OMG these shirts at the Mental Floss store are awesome. Some of them blow threadless ones out of the water. Might depend of what kind of messages you like to send with your clothing...

If only I lived in a place like Bozeman, MT... I could eat bison once a week. Leaner than chicken, more protein than beef. Alas, I like my sunshine-filled comfort zone. So I'll have to settle for bison from local farmer's markets or online.

826 in Los Angeles since 2004!? [Damn this rock I've been hiding under. I have a feeling I will continue to curse it until I die. Excuses, excuses.] When I first went to the Pirate Supply store in San Francisco, I fell in love. Can't wait to visit! Thank you Dave Eggers, McSweeney's, and 826 National for continuing to cultivate creative writers and fuel imaginations.

2 comments:

Lim said...

Oh my gawd. I got such a kick out of the Mental Floss T-shirts. I'm such a geek!

taberlykim said...

I love the Fibonacci shirt!