Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back in Business

I have been out of commission for the past couple of days, sick with stomach bugs. Part of not being prepared for Vietnam was not packing the medicine. I did bring Advil, but haven't needed it yet. The funny thing about the "drug stores" in Vietnam selling western medicine are that they all act as though they are pharmacists or doctors. They probably do know what they are doing, but I am not a pill-popper at home so why start, right? Both places I visited gave me god knows what kinds of pills (Priscilla, I'll bring these to you when I get home). The only one I recognized was from the second place (Imodium: my savior, my friend) and that was the only one I took.

All better! Time to party it up for my last couple days here.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Awww did you get shots before you left?