Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Distracted

I'm in the middle of prepping to cook my TG feast, but my mind wanders. Black Friday is the day after. Maybe I should not overexert myself while cooking so I can have energy to hit the Midnight Madness sales at the outlets. Or, maybe I should add this to my "If I wasn't saving money" list.

Desert Hills outlets in Cabazon are 1hr away
Carlsbad outlets are 1hr 30min away

They are owned by the same company so ... they should have the same items, right? I think I could use 30mins less time driving. And the 10 fwy will probably be less congested than the 5 fwy. Cabazon it is. I wonder if Morongo will be a temptation. Nah. Shopping, here I come!

1 comment:

taberlykim said...

I didn't go shopping at midnight today. Maybe I'll go to the outlet before it closes at 10pm. Though I hit the mall, I didn't buy anything today and I'm so proud of myself! Hello, MacBook and iPhone... you are within my grasp.