Wednesday, February 4, 2009

See Kim Tri

Here the quest begins. I will complete a triathlon this year.

Equipment needed:
Wetsuit
Bike
Helmet
Shoes
Heart
Mind


Possible Events:
Oxnard Splash and Dash
500m / 2 miles
July 5, Aug. 17, or Sept. 13
$35 + $10 USAT one-day membership

Imperial Beach Triathlon & Duathlon
Imperial Beach- San Diego, CA
Triathlon:1/2K Ocean Swim, 15K Bike, 5K Run
Duathlon: 2K Run, 15K Bike, 5K Run
Aug. 23
$65

Mission Bay Triathlon
Mission Bay- San Diego, CA
500-meter swim - 15K bike - 5K run
Oct. 4
$75

See Jane Run Triathlon
Shadow Cliffs Regional Park- Pleasanton, CA
400 yd swim • 11 mi bike • 3 mi run
Sept. 26
$85


If you know of any more or are thinking of doing one, Let me know! We'll train together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't run, but I'd really like to do a Walk-a-thon someday. I'm thinking March of Dimes or Walk for Breast Cancer. Let me know when you're doing something like that & I'm down =)

Jeannie said...

good luck! i unfortunately suck at swimming and biking so no triathlons for me!