Friday, June 1, 2007

Things that make you go hmm...

So I bet I'm the last one to realize this, BUT...

1. My dogs are not fixed. We have a boy cocker spaniel and a girl shih tzu.

2. When you combine 2 different types of pure breds, you can change the name of the outcome breed. e.g. Pug and Beagle = puggle, Cocker Spaniel and Poodle = cockapoo.

3. The new breed name of Kirby and Roxy's babies would not be allowed to be spoken on network TV. But they'd be small, cute, probably beige and really furry!

How sad...

2 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Cocka-shiht? Cock-tzu? ahahahahha. That's choice. I gotta write about that on my blog!
You have a new fan.
re: your list? you can learn to juggle (poorly) in about an hour, just find a youtube movie of a 3 ball juggler and closely watch the movement.
Go for that today.

Jeannie said...

Hehe, funny hybrid monikers.

Ooh I miss Roxy! Remember how she kept jumping all over my mom? :P