Friday, April 25, 2008

Things to See and Do- 4/25

I've started this list in my browser's bookmarks of things and places I'd like to do and visit. Instead of hoarding them all for myself until I get to do them, I thought I'd share on a regular basis. For some events/places, I will not be able to do because of prior engagements. If you do end of doing any of these, let me know how it goes!
.
Velvet Hustlers & Weird Lovemakers: Japanese Sixties Action Films - April 25, 26, 27 (7:30pm)
(TIckets & Location) $10 General Admission
.
Los Angeles Times Festival of Books - April 26 (10am - 6pm) & 27 (10am to 5pm)
Admission to the Festival of Books is free. Parking is $8.
.
Wicked! - Until Sept 2008
$35 - $98. I've only heard good things about it.
.
Watch the Grey Whale migration - Now through 4/30
$25 adults / $20 children under 12, seniors over 60.
"Sightings are guaranteed: you will get a free trip if we do not see whales or dolphin!"
Another option for a whale excursion
If you wanted to make a whole-day adventure out of it. More pricey.
.
Critical Mass - every last Friday of the Month
More info! Where is my bike anyway?
.
2 EARTH DAY EVENTS
Eco-Fair at Universal Studios - Sat, April 26 (10am - 4pm) Free! And Free Parking for hybrid vehicles.

City of Pasadena GREENING THE EARTH DAY & Armory Center for the Arts FAMILY ARTS FESTIVAL - Sat, April 26 (10am - 4pm) Free!


Enjoy, everyone. And I hope you have and fun and safe weekend!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Wicked you can try to do the lottery for front row seats for $25. Festival of Books was waaaaay too hot and overcrowded.