Thursday, November 15, 2007

If I wasn't saving money...

It would have been nice to go to the Caetano Veloso concert last night in Pasadena. The Brazilian composer and singer is apparently rockin out with some youngsters on his new album. Could have used the adrenaline boost from live and loud drums and guitars.

My friend, who is teaching English in Japan, wants to provide me shelter, take me to really cool thrift stores (including one in Harajuku), and teach me some Japanese words if I visit her.

It's sunny again and my car could use a tint job.

Yikes! I have only today to use my Spend $50, get $25 off coupon for Express. What a deal...

There are several dozen things on my list that lie within my reach.

ALAS!

I need to plan for an impending drop in income and change in status- back to being a poor student. Hey, the LA fitness job now becomes prefect for me! (See previous post)

No comments: