Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm the talk of the men's locker room!



Wow, and so soon!


I don't think anyone expects to see people dressed for Halloween at 4am, so I probably turned a few stomachs and shocked others while working at the gym today.

I heard:
Stop screwing around
You must be screwed up
Feeling a bit screwed?
Have you got a screw loose?
I think I lost a screw. (To which I replied, "I think I found it.")
I think you should get that checked out.
If you need help, I have a screwdriver you can use.
Stop yawning! (This one came from a man who left the gym in scrubs. I take it as in reference to the body's response to severe head trauma.)

The cycle instructor reported back to me that I was the talk of the men's locker room. Apparently, many of them didn't realize why I had a screw sticking out of my head.

Anyway, tonight I will be all dressed up with no parties to attend.
Some people are just so lucky.


PM Addendum: Yay! I get to cover someone's shift at another gym until Midnight. Now I have something to keep my mind off the fun I'm missing...like having some fun grossing people out. Since the morning, gravity and warmer temperatures have caused the blood to drip down a little more. Dang, I'm always wanted to be / do something gory or scary for Halloween. Awesome!

My dad--sigh--thinks that my prosthetic is not feminine enough. Too violent or gruesome for a girl. To which I say: Excellent! that was the goal.

No comments: