Friday, June 1, 2007

The so-called Slobster Pen



Comment 1 (from my cousin): What are you doing with that in your bag? Isn't that what suburban housewives carry around in their bags?

Comment 2 (from a youth): Wow I haven't seen you in a long time. You look like a mom [with that hair].

Comment 3 (to my stylist after she was done with my hair): Oh my God, I look like a soccer mom. I feel like I should hop into my minivan and pick up my kids now. Can I come back at the end of the week to fix it?

I just hope this doesn't mean that I have reached the deadline on my list of things I want to accomplish. BTW, the slobster pen is great for people like me who get frequently food splatter (sauces, BBQ condiments, beverages) all over their clothes. Try it, you'll like it. But, we all know this entry was never about the pen.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I like your hair! Our youth have such random notions of what ages we should be, based on hair styles or not. One of the youth asked me if I was still in HS (maybe its my uber long hair)! Anyhoo, the "slobster pen" does not make you seem old! In fact I should go get one! I'm pretty careful with food splatters but I'm forever getting pen marks on my clothes.